groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jim Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: New Gant release
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:52:42 GMT
Working to learn how to release projects to maven and bin tray using cradle but no success
yet. If we can get one example working then i can help you to release gears v2.0 and (maybe)
Gant.

Also Gant is very markdown-ish, so is it worth changing it to asciidoctor versions of same
? - Just thinking’ ;-}

thx
Jim

> On 12 Feb 2017, at 22:17, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Russel,
> I use Sonatype to publish GMavenPlus.  They have instructions here http://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html
<http://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html>. It automatically syncs with Maven
Central. Would that be simpler?

sip:russel.winder@ekiga.net <mailto:sip%3Arussel.winder@ekiga.net>
> 41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077 <tel:%2B44%207770%20465%20077>   xmpp:
russel@winder.org.uk <mailto:russel@winder.org.uk>
> London SW11 1EN, UK   w: www.russel.org.uk <http://www.russel.org.uk/>  skype:
russel_winder