groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GroovyFX] Hybrid FXML / builder approach
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:27:25 GMT
Hi Charles,

Yes, it's possible to build a hybrid view with both FXML injected fields
and GroovyFX.
Have a look at
http://griffon-framework.org/tutorials/4_javafx_views.html#_tutorial_4_6
Even though it's not a "pure" GroovyFX example it shows that your goal is
attainable.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast