groovy-users mailing list archives

From garneke <kenton.gar...@issinc.com>
Subject need help working with json containing large string value
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 21:03:24 GMT
I have a json file that contains a base64 encoded data chunk.  The chuck size
can vary but it can definitely be larger than 65535 bytes.  I need to be
able to parse the file, modify the json and potentially even replace the
data chuck with a new one before converting the json object (map)  back to a
formatted string for posting to a AMQP Queue.

I am having problems with Groovy's string size limit of 65535.  ( And wtf is
that all about btw ).

Does anyone have any suggestions or do I need to find a POJ json solution?