groovy-users mailing list archives

From sterg <st...@teiemt.gr>
Subject Re: problem with GroovyLab startup at some platforms?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 11:04:37 GMT
Hi Ed,

this time I recompiled the Groovy part of GroovyLab source code with the
recent Groovy compiler.

The old compiled .class files, could be the problem,

since perhaps some missing libraries from the current GroovyLab libs,

some .class format incompatibility, etc.

.. please try this version, if now runs ...

Best Regards

Strergios