groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ed Clark <eacl...@ameritech.net>
Subject Re: problem with GroovyLab startup at some platforms?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:31:04 GMT
Yea!  That did it.

Tho' I'm a bit surprised that if this was based on a .class mismatch, then
the various JVMs would have been more consistent in either accepting it
or failing it.  But, JVM details are mostly magic to me, so I shouldn't be
surprised when one incantation works and another one doesn't. :-)

In any case it's running again.

Thank you for working through this.

Ed