groovy-users mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Docker images
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 08:32:19 GMT
Some minor comments:
- might be better not to start groovysh, might be mentioned in
Dockerfile comments instead
- Add Dockerfile comments, at least a link to the repo containing the
dockerfiles
- Add a LICENSE file to the github repo
- Add a travis job to the github repo that verifies the Dockerfiles
- check if grapes can be run from containers
- Provide one sample image on top of those images with some hello
world application