groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GMavenPlus compiles stubs
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 03:08:10 GMT
Jochen is right, Groovy compilation happens after stubgen and javac, hence
it'll replace those previously generated classes.

Why shouldn't javac compile the stubs?  Wouldn't javac need the classes so
that it has something to compile against (since Java is statically
compiled) so that circular compilation works?  GMaven worked this way also.

-Keegan