groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Winnebeck, Jason" <Jason.Winneb...@windstream.com>
Subject GMavenPlus compiles stubs
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 22:08:32 GMT
I recently encountered an error from javac compiling a stub that was otherwise valid from Groovy
itself when I enabled generate-stubs task. I resolved the error properly, but I wonder, should
javac be compiling stubs when using gmavenplus? I thought it just referred to them but did
not compile them. If it's compiling the stubs, am I at risk of having the stub replace the
Groovy-generated code in the final jar?

Jason Winnebeck

original message and any attachments.