groovy-users mailing list archives

From Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for testers & feedback: new Groovy binaries for Windows
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:57:54 GMT
I just glanced over the code and found that the cpp code just seems to be a
wrapper on top of existing bat file. Although it is good that you wanted to
contribute, I don't see the advantage in using exe file iff all it does is
wrap existing bat file.

Thanks,
Raviteja

--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>