groovy-users mailing list archives

From Edmond Kemokai <ekemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New IDE for Groovy web development
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:21:26 GMT
Hi Richard!

Happy to see you want to give it a spin. It looks like there may be a bit
of confusion, you do need to actually start the platform first before you
can create new web apps.

On Windows with a JDK installed, you need to run a command that looks like
this:

java -jar start.jar -Dderby.system.home=<path to hivemind>\derby

This would start up the platform, goto http://localhost:7000
login with: developer/developer

At this point you can create a new application or play with the existing
applications including the platform IDE itself.

Let me know if you need a skype session, happy to help.

-Edmond

--
“talk trash and carry a small stick.”
PAUL KRUGMAN (NYT)

"I believe god invented man, because he was disappointed in the monkey"
Mark Twain

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas"
Warren Buffett