groovy-users mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Kowalczyk <kowalczyk.krzysz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I force get(String) not to act like propertyMissing?
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:59:45 GMT
Thanks Jochen, great idea with charsequence I always forget about its
existence. That works.

By dynamic here I was thinking about methods that call property missing or
generic get/set, so methods that do exist on type are called first
(including those from meta class and extensions).

Additionaly I would like to be able to have such dynamic properties and
methods to take part in static compilation as option. So the whole example
could be run statically. Plus annotation that would be able to define
returned type based on name pattern or groovy Closure.

Regards,
Krzysztof