groovy-users mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New IDE for Groovy web development
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:12:23 GMT
Wow! Looks interesting and I'd like to try it out.I'm having trouble with the documentation
at HiveMind User Guide. I have downloaded and unzipped. The documentation says to right click
on a directory and select new->web app. Well that does not work -- probably because I have
not finished the installation to register crudzilla with windows explorer. Where are the installation
instructions that explain what to do after unzipping?Thankssiegfried

|   |
HiveMind User Guide
   |  |