groovy-users mailing list archives

From Bob Brown <...@transentia.com.au>
Subject Re: Wanted: Groovy JMS sender-consumer example
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 22:34:51 GMT
This is really about Spring integration, but it might be helpful to you?:

http://wordpress.transentia.com.au/wordpress/2010/01/25/solving-the-enterprise-integration-puzzle-with-spring-integration/

HTH

Bob

Sent from my iPad

> On 14 Aug 2016, at 5:28 AM, Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone point me to some simple examples of using JMS with groovy? I'm looking for
a simple client and consumer example that can demonstrate adding and remove to/from a queue.

> I was google searching and found this:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19680276/jms-with-activemq-in-groovy-unable-to-resolve-class-activemqconnectionfactory
>

> I'd love to try out that code but I cannot find the consumer to go with it (the link
to gmane is bad).

> I tried running the mvn command here: http://activemq.apache.org/run-broker.html
>
> mvn org.apache.activemq.tooling:maven-activemq-plugin:5.0-SNAPSHOT:run
>
> I get this error: The POM for org.apache.activemq.tooling:maven-activemq-plugin:jar:5.0-SNAPSHOT
is missing, no dependency information available