groovy-users mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Wanted: Groovy JMS sender-consumer example
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 19:28:55 GMT
 Can someone point me to some simple examples of using JMS with groovy? I'm looking for a simple
client and consumer example that can demonstrate adding and remove to/from a queue.
I was google searching and found this:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19680276/jms-with-activemq-in-groovy-unable-to-resolve-class-activemqconnectionfactory

I'd love to try out that code but I cannot find the consumer to go with it (the link to gmane
is bad).
I tried running the mvn command here: http://activemq.apache.org/run-broker.html
mvn org.apache.activemq.tooling:maven-activemq-plugin:5.0-SNAPSHOT:run
I get this error: The POM for org.apache.activemq.tooling:maven-activemq-plugin:jar:5.0-SNAPSHOT
is missing, no dependency information available

What about the spring JmsTemplate and groovy? Is it advantageous to use this feature of spring
with groovy?
Would it be asking too much to have examples that use grapes?

ThanksSiegfried