groovy-users mailing list archives

From NETEASE <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Illegal type in constant pool
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:04:04 GMT
It works with upgrading JRE from 1.7.51 to 8.

在 2016-07-16 11:20:48,"SuoNayi" <suonayi2006@163.com> 写道:
>thanks Jochen, I will try upgrade JVM and give you feedbacks. Good weekend:)
>
>> 在 2016年7月15日,21:49,Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> 写道:
>>
>>> On 15.07.2016 06:17, NETEASE wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Do you get some updates from ASM now?
>>
>> They say it is either the JVM or any bytecode changer in between... for example Spring
>>
>>> Besides, has someone used INDY feature in product environment?
>>
>> it works fine with 1.8
>>
>>> Our JVM expert tell me INDY is not mature yet and suggest upgrading
>>> JVM(open jdk 1.7.51) to 8.
>>
>> I would suggest the same. Without judging the specific u51 version here, 1.7 has
had some very annoying bugs when using invokedynamic. 1.8 is much better. If indy would ever
become the default for Groovy, it would not be before we drop support for 1.7, which surely
will not happen in Groovy 2.5