groovy-users mailing list archives

From NETEASE <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Illegal type in constant pool
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 04:17:18 GMT
yes,our application is running on top of AliCloud so you can see the company name.
sorry for my mistake for lossing privacy:(
Do you get some updates from ASM now?
Besides, has someone used INDY feature in product environment?
Our JVM expert tell me INDY is not mature yet and suggest upgrading JVM(open jdk 1.7.51) to
8.