groovy-users mailing list archives

From Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use spring binding in groovy templates in a spring boot web project
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:01:44 GMT
Hi all,

I need help in understanding how to use spring binding in Groovy templates.
I wasn't able to find much help in documentation. For example I have a form
which has some attributes which needs to be bound on submission.

For example: https://spring.io/guides/gs/handling-form-submission/
This example only speaks of Thymeleaf.

======================
FYI, if it helps anyone I got the generated URL for a controller in a
groovy template by using the following code:

a (href: MvcUriComponentsBuilder.fromMappingName("SC#index").build()) {
    yield "Sentiment Analysis"
}

The Spring MVC mapping is generated using the capital letters (If the
generated capital letters are not unique it uses the full class name) in
the controller class name, hash and the method name.

Thanks,
--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>