groovy-users mailing list archives

From David Clark <plotinussm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPBuilder and Content-type
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:02:34 GMT
The content-type is set to the content type of the encoder. See here:

https://github.com/jgritman/httpbuilder/blob/master/src/main/java/groovyx/net/http/EncoderRegistry.java#L333

For the xml encoder that is "application/xml". See here (the first entry in
the list is taken to be the default content-type):

https://github.com/jgritman/httpbuilder/blob/master/src/main/java/groovyx/net/http/ContentType.java#L67

Your best bet is to enable debugging in the apache http client to see what
is actually being sent. You can do this by setting the system properties
correctly. See here for the details on how to do this:

https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/logging.html