groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to enable CompileStatic for an entire project
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 16:43:46 GMT
I think many of the issues can be solved by the mythical beast called
Groovy 3. It will however, require backwards compatiblity to be broken.
Quite a number of people will probably be opposed to this and they will
have good reason to be as well. This leaves the future of the language
in limbo.

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r