groovy-users mailing list archives

From chavan77 <chava...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeChecked and with custom methods/parameters using ExpandoMetaClass
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:59:30 GMT
I solved it this way. I changed it to cache the type checked script and then
clone it every time I need it. Question though about your suggestion, can I
parse the script with typeChecked and then use the binding after when I want
to run the parsed script? that way I dont need to add the base class. A
follow up to that is, will these variables I bind be class level variables
or global?