Hey,

for (nearly) every message to the Apache Groovy Mailing-lists I receive two mails (one from groovy.apache.org and one from n5.nabble.com).

Unfortunately the URL to the Nabble forum on [1] redirects to [1] itself. Which means I can't use the Nabble user interface to unsubscribe (if there was any).
Clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the mails does the same.

I wonder if there's a way to unsubscribe. If not, as a work-around, I'll filter all mails from n5.nabble.com that contain the text "groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com".