I've pinged the infrastructure team at Apache to get an update.
I'll update you as I hear from them.

Le 22 mai 2016 8:15 AM, "Mario Garcia" <mario.ggar@gmail.com> a écrit :
Any update on this ? It's been two days now :(

Mario

Hi all,

FYI, the Groovy website is currently down.

We're migrating the domain-name to the Apache foundation, but it looks like there are some issues with the transfer.
The Apache infrastructure team is investigating this, and hopefully it'll be back soon.
But till the DNS changes propagate and so on, it might take a little while till it's back.
Fingers crossed.

In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience :-(
Thanks for your understanding.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge