groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting Advice for Groovy Approach for Unique Date Conversions
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 23:29:16 GMT
Also, something else just occurred to me which might be relevant. Another
option might be to create a JDE Calendar or JDE Date class which extends or
implements date or calendar classes/interfaces. My first instinct was to
convert dates into Date Objects and strings based on Gregorian calendar on
their way in and out of the database (because that's what I'm somewhat
familiar with).  However, might it be more natural to write classes that
let me handle them in their native form without converting?  Maybe thats a
more complicated endeavor.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com