groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting Advice for Groovy Approach for Unique Date Conversions
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 00:20:48 GMT
Thanks for the feedback Henrik!  You've led me to a new can of worms, to
see if Oracle and the JodaTime guys made any accomodations for handling JD
Edwards time formats in JSR 310. Probably not, but now i have to find out.

The core strategy I'm asking about is how to approach the inevitable custom
broker/wrapper classes or methods which always need to exist in the
middle.  Classes or methods which take the data as it comes into the app,
and prepare it for the API's of libraries, and then do something useful
with the output.

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse