groovy-users mailing list archives

From Serega Sheypak <serega.shey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: does gmavenplus support lombok?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 09:29:26 GMT
Can you show your pom.xml? What doesn't work for you?

 <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.gmavenplus</groupId>
                <artifactId>gmavenplus-plugin</artifactId>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.groovy</groupId>
                        <artifactId>groovy-all</artifactId>
                        <!-- any version of Groovy \>= 1.5.0 should work
here -->
                        <version>2.4.4</version>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
<!-- bla-bla-bla -->
  <dependencies>
  <dependency>
            <groupId>org.projectlombok</groupId>
            <artifactId>lombok</artifactId>
        </dependency>
<!-- bla-bla-bla -->

works fine. Annotations applied, code compiled, jar built.
Can you just write one java class with lombok and one groovy class and see
if it works for you. You problem is unclear: can you provide stack trace?