groovy-users mailing list archives

From Michael Rüegg <rueegg.mich...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassNotFoundException when using ASTTransformationCustomizer(TypeChecked)
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 15:05:45 GMT
Hi,

I have a DSL which I can successfully execute as long as I don’t add an ASTTransformationCustomizer(TypeChecked)
to check for compiler errors. But as soon as I add this customizer (uncomment in the following
snippet), I get a ClassNotFoundException for groovy.lang.GroovyObject:

 class DSLRunner {

    def run(String dsl) {
        def config = new CompilerConfiguration(CompilerConfiguration.DEFAULT)
        config.scriptBaseClass = MyScript.class.name
        // The following line throws a ClassNotFoundException for groovy.lang.GroovyObject:
        // config.addCompilationCustomizers(new ASTTransformationCustomizer(TypeChecked))
        ClassLoader parentClassLoader = DSLRunner.classLoader
        def groovyClassLoader = new GroovyClassLoader(parentClassLoader, config)
        Class<Script> clazz = groovyClassLoader.parseClass(dsl)
        def binding = new Binding()
        Script script = InvokerHelper.createScript(clazz, binding)
        def myScript = (MyScript) script
        script.run()
   }
}