groovy-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Pedot <wolfgang.pe...@finkzeit.at>
Subject Re: Groovy Running Slower With More Memory
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 09:50:38 GMT
Since you have tested with the same RAM settings as on your PC I would
guess there is something else causing the slowdown.

Are you using the same JVM-Version?

Have you compared CPUs? Your servers CPU may have more cores but a lower
clockspeed than your desktop and that would make it slower for single
threaded tasks.

Wolfgang