groovy-users mailing list archives

From Suderman Keith <suder...@anc.org>
Subject Re: About Gradle, Kotlin and Inner Fear
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 17:51:06 GMT
I suspect a deep knowledge of the inner workings of Eclipse would be required.  You could always
take a look at the code on GitHub [1] and see if you can make sense of it. Although, it may
not be as dead as we have been led to believe (I personally use IntelliJ) as it looks like
that latest SNAPSHOT was released Mar 4, 2016.

Cheers,
Keith