groovy-users mailing list archives

From NETEASE <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: does gmavenplus support lombok?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 09:18:59 GMT
As I said, I use groovy-eclipse-compiler to compile both Groovy and Java source codes in the
same project, and lombok works well for long time.
Now I upgrade Groovy from v1.8.3 to 2.3.9 and I want to enable invokedynamic feature for performance
gain.
But groovy-eclipse-compiler plugin does not support invokedynamic feature while GMavenPlus
does.
What make me fussy is I can find nothing about how to use lombok with GMavenPlus together.
Your guys how to organize the project that mixes Groovy and Java source codes?
I know just separating them to two projects should work...

Thanks

在 2016-05-10 15:02:26,"Serega Sheypak" <serega.sheypak@gmail.com> 写道:

There should't be any problem with gmavenplus.
Yes, for IntelliJ there is a plugin and it works pretty well! I tried it with maven, not sure
how it works with other build systems.

I am in a JSF project where we use Lombok, we just included it as a dependency for the build:

https://projectlombok.org/mavenrepo/

For IDE support things are a bit different, for Eclipse you need to set the lombok.jar as
JavaAgent, in IntelliJ I think there is a plugin.