groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guy Matz <guym...@gmail.com>
Subject ConfigSlurper not finding Config.groovy in jar
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:07:16 GMT
Hi!  I can't seem to find and slurp in a config file that's contained in a
jar.  I think part of the problem may be that the config.groovy file is
being compiled into a class, but can't figure out the right way to go about
slurping it in . . .   from an ancient post I have the following code:

def InputStream is = getClass().getResourceAsStream('/Config.groovy')
def config = new ConfigSlurper().parse(is.getText())

The getClass()...   return null.

My directory structure is:

src/main/resources/Config.groovy

however my jar looks contains Config.class

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks a lot!

Guy