groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guy Matz <guym...@gmail.com>
Subject Groovy Library of "helper" methods
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 14:40:05 GMT
Hi!  I have some groovy methods that I would like to make generally
available to job in jenkins  . . .  does anyone have any recommendations
for creating a library of methods?  Should they be static methods?  NOT
static?  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Oh!  And does anyone have any advice on how to set up a dev environment to
develop this sort of thing for Jenkins?  I find it awkward to develop when
I don't have access to all of the objects that would be available within a
jenkins instance.

I hope that makes sense.  Sorry if this is off-topic

Thanks,
Guy