groovy-users mailing list archives

From Raphael Bauduin <rbli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a jar from groovy script with gradle
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 11:05:32 GMT
I have a groovy class with a main that has to be run, another help class in
Groovy, and a bunch of jars needed by the app in  ~/.groovy/lib/.

I got it working by using these lines (replacing what I had in the initial
config):

    from configurations.runtime.asFileTree.files.collect {
zipTree(it).matching{exclude{it.path.contains('DSA') or
it.path.contains('RSA') or it.path.contains('SF') }} }
    from configurations.compile.collect {
              it.isDirectory() ? it :
zipTree(it).matching{exclude{it.path.contains('DSA') or
it.path.contains('RSA') or it.path.contains('SF') }}
    }

This removes the signatures of the included jars. I am not familiar with
this so I'm not sure about the implications.
I'll read your suggestions with interest!

Thanks

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org