groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Examples of Pure Groovy Libraries for REST Services
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:22:37 GMT
I'm a novice developer, working on developing my first wrapper library for
a REST API.  I want it to be robust, flexible, and repeatable for future
REST API's.  I am looking for examples of wrapper libraries for different
web api's written in pure Groovy (not Java). The more complicated the API,
the better. Also, I would prefer those that use
groovyx.net.http.RESTClient, since that's what I'm using.

I want to see different ways of modeling the objects and the API's, since
there are truly an infinite number of ways to approach it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse