groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groovy issue with @Grab
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:50:40 GMT
And it'd be more idiomatic to write the example below as:

@Grab('org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.4')
import static org.apache.commons.lang3.text.WordUtils.*

println capitalize("this is another test")

(I've also upgraded the version of commons-lang)

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/