groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jim Northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: building a jar from groovy script with gradle
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 13:19:10 GMT
Out of interest, what is the typical deployment strategy for a runnable Groovy class w/main
method? I have been trying to make a user executable jar but as 2 diff.jars. One jar is only
my code, no support jars and 2nd is mystuff-all-v1.0.jar as a bundle w/all dependency jars
included hence runnable. End user can choose jar.

 Are there other strategies to package code 4 deployment?
Thx.

Sent from my iPad