groovy-users mailing list archives

From DECLOEDT Loic EVADERIS <Loic.DECLO...@cea.fr>
Subject RE: groovy issue with @Grab
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:13:04 GMT
Ok, these explanations make sense to me. Annotating the imports with their corresponding @Grab
statement is indeed an elegant solution. We will update or internal scripts to follow this.

Thanks,

Loïc

De : Guillaume Laforge [mailto:glaforge@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 23 mars 2016 10:51
À : users@groovy.apache.org
Objet : Re: groovy issue with @Grab

And it'd be more idiomatic to write the example below as:

@Grab('org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.4')
import static org.apache.commons.lang3.text.WordUtils.*

println capitalize("this is another test")

(I've also upgraded the version of commons-lang)

Guillaume

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org<mailto:blackdrag@gmx.org>>