groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Groovy Console wont start
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:08:57 GMT

On 18.03.2016 14:51, Winnebeck, Jason wrote:
> I understand you are green that's fine.
>
> I don't use the installer, so I didn't have groovyConsole.exe, but I did try the installer.
My account is not an admin so I installed outside of Program Files, and for whatever reason
I got no start menu entries, but all of the files did copy down. If I run groovyConsole.exe
directly it did work. I'm not sure how groovyConsole.exe differs from the bat in terms of
launching Groovy, or how the exe file is made.
I am not using the exe too (I am using Linux after all), but there are
quite big differences from what I know. But I do know that " --conf
pause" is not right. there should be a conf file in the installation
directory, which is supposed to be used.

bye Jochen