groovy-users mailing list archives

From Henrik Martin <hen...@netgate.net>
Subject Re: building a jar from groovy script with gradle
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 17:39:16 GMT
That's good to know! I've only used the bootRepackage stuff for Spring
Boot apps, so I've never really examined the bare dependencies of the
uber jar without other Spring dependencies. The Spring Boot stuff in
general is very nice, and I use it for everything from small IoT
projects to Big Data deployments. Cheers,

-H