groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a jar from groovy script with gradle
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 11:18:46 GMT
In that case I would suggest laying your project out as a minimal Groovy
project

   rootDir -- src -- main -- groovy - yourpackage -- MyClass.groovy,
HelperClass.groovy

and make your build.gradle to be like

    apply plugin : 'groovy'
    apply plugin : 'application'
    mainClassName='MyClass'

    dependencies {
       compile 'org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:2.0.0'
       compile '..... instead of @Grab, put all other maven coordinates
    here as compile lines ...'
    }

Running distZip task in Gradle will give you a zip which you can expand
elsewhere and just run the script which is in the bin folder.

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r