groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a jar from groovy script with gradle
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 10:45:22 GMT
I can spot a number of issues in your Gradle script, howver I need to
understand context.

[1] Are you trying to put a single Groovy script + required Groovy JARs
into a JAR?

OR

[2] Are you trying to build a proper Groovy application consisting of a
coouple of class files en dependent JARs?

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r