groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Wrapper for Bintray API
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:50:59 GMT
I am not sure what you want to achieve. That code is part of a Bintray
publishing Gradle plugin I wrote, before Bintray came out with their own
version. If you want to just publish to Bintray from Gradle, this will
work for you if you use the original style maven publishing.

If you want to do something else, feel free to take the code to a new
project - it is licensed under Apache v2 anyway.

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r