groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Erwin Müller" <erwin.muel...@deventm.org>
Subject Pax and Groovy-Compiler
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:57:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to OSGi, and I'm building currently an OSGi project with Maven and PAX
to learn it. But how can I use the Groovy-Compiler with it?

Normally, I  just add groovy-eclipse-compiler to the maven-compiler-plugin and
everything works. But now with Pax I get the error:

Failed to execute goal org.ops4j:maven-pax-plugin:1.6.0:compile (default-
compile) on project sscontrol-osgi-parser: No such compiler 'groovy-eclipse-
compiler'. -> [Help 1]

I linked the pom.xml to show how I use Groovy-Compiler with non-OSGi projects.

https://anrisoftware.com/projects/projects/globalpom-groovy/repository/revisions/master/entry/globalpom-groovy/pom.xml

Kind regards, Erwin.

--
Erwin Müller - erwin.mueller@deventm.org
Software Entwickler - (+49)  01577-9505569