groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Geb 0.13.1 released
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:17:41 GMT
Marcin,

I've been using selenium and phantomjs/ghostdriver in Groovy to do headless
monitoring of a web application for a while now.  We'll probably switch to
GEB, but our biggest issue is that PhantomJS keeps leaving hung processes
due to unknown conditions, and because we cannot retrieve the PID of the
phantomJS process upon instantiation, we don't have an effective way to
forcibly terminate it.  Based on your experience, do you think it's
possible to solve our issue under GEB?

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com