groovy-users mailing list archives

From Anton Sarov <izvanz3mn...@yahoo.com>
Subject GroovyShell Binding with TypeChecked
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 15:24:21 GMT
Hello,
I have the following case where I want to make use of the type checking feature:
http://groovyconsole.appspot.com/script/5121843795066880

Unfortunately I get an error like: "The variable [util] is undeclared".
Why is this happening? I defined a variable in the provided binding but apparently this is
somehow not relevant to the Groovy Shell...
Best regardsAnton
startup failed:
Script1.groovy: 7: [Static type checking] - The variable [util] is undeclared.
 @ line 7, column 17.
           def a = util.test();
                   ^

1 errorstartup failed: