All,

We are looking for someone who is familiar with all the latest and most powerful features of Groovy to help us re-write our existing codebase for monitoring using these features.  Does anyone on this list teach or do freelance groovy development like this?  We want to do the best "top-down re-architecture" the best way possible (given the current situation).

I'm in the middle of redoing some plumbing, and I can't get over the frustrating notion that we are doing things the old school Java way, and not taking advantage of all the efficiencies of Groovy.  More importantly, we're not learning and evolving the way we should be. We're just trying to use old concepts in a new language.

Any advice or guidance would be helpful.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com