groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expert Groovy Consulting
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:24:11 GMT
I want to give my sincere thanks to all who have reached out.  I have setup
arrangements to work with someone from the list, but may reach out to
others later. I can say that I am very excited to see how many people are
actively working with Groovy, and willing to help.

I do want to point out that prior to my email to the group, I tried to find
help on HackHands.com, There were no responses to my request for Groovy
support after 2 hours of waiting. So, if anyone here wants to freelance for
Java or Groovy on bill-per-minute/hour basis, I suggest HackHands.com, it's
a great service.  I would also like to see them add Groovy as a language on
the dropdown.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com