groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Community Support for Novices
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:02:58 GMT
I don't feel right posting novice level questions to the user group because
it seems it should be more for language-level discussion.

At the same time, I'm stuck when I don't get any responses to
Groovy-related questions on StackOverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34574498/groovy-log-to-file-log-annotation

Is there any novice level Groovy-Specific forum, IRC Room, or otherwise,
where such questions would be appropriate?

It's also hard because so many solutions on the internet are for Grails or
Gradle, and as a novice who does not use those, I'm just not sure how many
of those things translate to my use cases.

Also, FYI, Thanks to everyone who does post answers to questions on
Stackoverflow/exchange/etc (special mention to Tim Yates, who's posts are
always amazing).

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse