groovy-users mailing list archives

From Felix Dorner <felix.dor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: GGTS
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 09:56:45 GMT
On Jan 23, 2016 2:00 AM, "Jochen Theodorou" <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:

> On 22.01.2016 18:51, Felix Dorner wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I don't come along when you say the groovy eclipse plugin. Do You
>> mean https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse   or is there something
else?

> yes, I mean that.. it is kind of part of ggts. And of course it is not
done for ggts by just keeping up-to-date with eclipse... everything new
from groovy may break something... same for the grails side

I am using this plugin on Mars. I even embed it in an eclipse rcp app to
integrate/embed groovy. I also write parts of my plugin code in groovy.
It's working fine. I cannot say anything about the grails part though.
Still good to know that the project is currently unmaintained.