groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GGTS
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:34:52 GMT
Hi Michael,

As Pivotal stopped the development & maintenance of GGTS, you won't
see a new version anytime soon, unfortunately.
I'm not 100% sure what's the state of the Eclipse plugin though,
perhaps the situation is better there (I'm using IntelliJ IDEA myself,
so I can't comment)
That said, the developers of GGTS (and actually of the Eclipse plugin
too) are willing to help someone who'd want to ramp up and contribute
to the development, in case you'd be interested in helping!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member