groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 12.7 million downloads for 2015
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 13:37:38 GMT
Now... how is this all working?
Who's handling the Apache blog, who would be writing something...
I'm totally new to all this :-)

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Sure! :)
>
>> On Jan 8, 2016, at 7:47 AM, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On the Apache blog?
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
>>> w00t!!!
>>>
>>> Sounds like a great subject for a blog post!

the last quarter, the downloads are even between the two.

Codehaus, as Codehaus is no more and I didn't have access to the latest figures there.
and I don't think we can have a consolidated access to those numbers either AFAIK.

in 2013, and 1.7 million in 2012. So that's a big increase!
the interest of new Groovy developers.